Thursday, November 19, 2009

THE END OF THE RIL ERA??????

hi all,
when i first met my wonderful ehusband i was a lowly lvl 15 and he was my idol at lvl 30 something lol. we disliked each other immensley and soon came to verbal arguments and debates.....lol.
so we fast forward 12mths and he was still my idol and we got to know each other better and finally got married lol. sound like a love story???????? HELL NO. i admired him because in the age of speeders slowly taking over eo he hung firm to his belief that he could do it without a hack. he wasnt as quick to rise up the top 100 ranks as others around him but he did it slowly and steadily and i was always tagging behind wondering if i would ever catch him.
tonight at 8:28pm queensland time i caught my beloved and passed him and while part of me was cheering and saying YES, the other part had a sad heart. WHY? u ask, well to catch him cost me alot both personally and on eo. other ppl have tried so hard to seperate ttu through hate andn attacks and have ruined the game for us.i dont know if meddy will ever come back or if he even wants to but i can say after tonight i wont be back without him.
to me eo was a escape from stresses in life not a place to get stressed and upset even more, to the ppl who made eo this way for me WTFG u ppl think u r the know alls of life when in reality ur sad and pathetic and thank god i dont have to talk to u anymore. so before i say goodbye, farewell etc etc i want to list a few accomplishments i have made on eo and thank some ppl.

rilandsmrs accomplishments: NEVER USED HACKS
: MADE TOP 100
: MARRIED ONE OF THE FEW "GREATS" OF THE GAME
: CAUGHT MY IDOL
: NEVER SOLD OUT MY VALUES TO DO THIS GAME THE EASY WAY!!!

ppl i want to thank, in no order whatsoever and some i give a reason others for just bein nice lol:
schleprock aka ed (u taught me im ok to love and that there is light at the end of the tunnel)
mherbert
trollmantiss aka mcfadden aka brad U KNOW Y
jvdls aka sessame u r the love of my life even after eo
slayerleo
and last but not least my e-husband and close friend MEDCATDVET.........U FUCKING ROCK MY BABES!!!!!!

idk if i will be back that all depends on meddy and my "real life", this blog will go on as i will know whats goin on through jas.

sorry for the ramble.........lol.....
love you all
ril xxxooo

4 comments:

  1. iam glad you made it past meddy. but iam sad that you decide to give it a break now i have no one to do a pot run for. you were the one that i made sure you never were out of pots now you gone iam going to be lost. well at least i have soggysox to hang out with and all other ttu members. to all our friends thank you for all of your support and friendship. no iam not going to quiet iam going to make it my mission to catch meddy and my baby.

    if you want to join ttu talk to me and i will join you up. i might be the new leader of ttu but stell is going to be by my side to help.

    well have fun hope to see you soon
    jason aka jas aka jvdls.now sessame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i was going to say iam the caretaker leader until meddy and stell come back

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nicley put both of you. I am, sidelined for sure. TY for such kind words, i dont know if i desirve them, but TYTY.

    If eo ever improves, ill return in force, its not like i have a lot to do, lol.

    *still blushing*
    med

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont really know how to say good bye in Eo but..um have a nice Life? :P

    And i hope Eo improves :(
    cause everyone who do matter are leaving..

    ReplyDelete