Friday, December 11, 2009

JUST A LITTLE UPDATE

So hi all, its been over a month and i have only logged on 2 times lol, 1time to say hi to old friend and once to train for 30min.........cant say im missing eo at all just a few ppl on it lol.
On a personal note im a very proud mother today ( well more then normal), my daughter savannah was elected school leader for 2010 ( a VERY big deal in australian primary schools lol) and my son jnr made student council. My kids never fail to astound me, and i love them all to death lol.
On a eo note, nothing happening, another dupe YAY!!! More decent players quit, more wankers started playing and in general another month of a not so painless death. Meddy is still "AWOL" lol..........so idk if we be back at all.
Until next time
xxxooo ril

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome to hear about your kids, nice to see some parents still care enough to keep them educated instead of slacking off and wasting their life on such things as Eo for example lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back,
    Thats good,They have a good chance of going to university or getting good post secondary Ed,Thats of course they also good in classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the positive comments nez and aza, yes my kids r good at school and my 12yr old is what we call a "all rounder", she plays sport in every team for school( netball softball etc etc), is a very gifted singer and usually a a-b student. all my kids make me immensley proud.

    ReplyDelete