Friday, November 6, 2009

Why are 'fair' player attacking other 'fair' players?

Ello,

I dont know why, but it is clear that some fair players are attacking everything that is 'fair' and nothing else. People, we have a 'target rich' environment. Go attack a speeder, duper, a autoer, or just some dick who spams glb, but dont attack those who are on 'the same side'. I know many 'fair players' dont even play EO anymore. I know some 'fair players' do a couple quests, maybe level to 20, and think they have played EO. I dont really care how you play EO, but is there or isnt there a line drawn in the sand? Dont we have enough to do?

Everything seems blurred. Everyone attacks everyone. Why can not this stop. A very long time ago, i learned that with text, things can be taken wrong very fast. Text has no emotion, it has no inflection, no rise and pitch to ones' voice, to help the listener understand more of what the talker is saying. One may say something to two people, and one will be offended, and the other might not. Maybe people should think of this, before flaming someone. Maybe, just maybe, they didnt mean it the way, you took it.

Violence....... It has no place on the web. Ive been told i am violent. Yea, i can be. In real life. No point here,(EO) is there? I will defend whats mine. Real life should be off limits, unless you want it brought to your house too. But in EO......Why? . Its called emotion, and it is very hard to convey on text, i am no writer.(clearly?) I log on EO to PLAY it, not to attack people, not to run from attacks.... I dont even like being ksed' by speeders, suprised? hehe

I am done fighting, with neone that doesnt have a 3rd party hax. If you have no hax, i will walk or scroll. I am old, tired and weary of the fight. I am focusing my efforts where they need to be. If you are a haxer, be warned, i am gonna be well rested. (hehe, idk what it means, sounded good)

I guess my main point is..... Speeders are quite united, why arn't we?
Where is our 'trusted' list? <---Lol btw. MedCAt P.S. This post was in no way intended to make anyone mad. It is a call out. It is a truce request, for some. It is a line in the sand. Edit: http://gezeo.webs.com/ Vote now for you favorite EO players

5 comments:

  1. Hi again,
    Just a heads up, SmeXXXie and i have uumm, loose tounges. I will be making this site adults only soon. I think we may get yelled at soon, lol.

    Some will say i attack fair players. I have, and might in the future. EO ethics are a fine line. I, need to be yelled at too, somethimes. I might need a nap, idk. :)

    med

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always need a nap lol.......attack my kids i attack..........attack my meddy i attack.........basically i am like a mother bear you come near my "cubs" u better beware.......... lol

    and i really dont know why ppl have to attack each other but this "feud" with bajz is getting out of hand..........heres a truce.....stay away from us we stay away from you..........now seeing as u sit at the bridge in vines when u "play" and jas, meddy and i are rarely there it shouldnt be too hard..........also if u want to start fights with ppl do it by yourself......getting ppl to log on to back u up is quite pathetic i think......and yes i think we may make this blog members only so i dont have to hear the crap from ppl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure bajz see's this post..
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. bajz wont see it because hes so up himself he thinks hes god when in fact hes just ANOTHER eo player like the rest of us and heaven forbid if u disagree with him...........it leads to shit u dont want or need meddy and i no longer comment on bajz or his antics i will leave that to his fan club

    ReplyDelete
  5. bajz i do hope you see this. it is a bit unfair that we as fair players get attacked. there is no real need for it just play the game as the fair players that most of us are.

    well i hope to see you all on this game so lets be fair.and most of all have fun.

    jason

    ReplyDelete