Wednesday, July 22, 2009

28 July 2009 Goodbye Endless Report

EllllOOOO all.......

I am gonna say, i did like blogging for wiki. What i didnt like, was all the rules i had to follow. Here i have no such restraints, YEAAAA!!!! (ut-oh)

Well...... To Prince Wiki.....(why prince, idk ask him, i find it odd myself).. Why did u hire EO bloggers to stifle them? I posted that i was gonna do interviews, and more, for his site. His response, to come out of retirement, and talk about a MOVIE?>?>?>> wtf? The way i see it, he was a little worried, cus i was getting popular. OUCH. Ntm, pointing out my post, as his reason for coming back, like we didnt all see that anyway. I am sorry, but this is more like a princess, then a prince. I used to think you were a fake poser. Then i decided to join your blog, when u advertised for new reporters. I did what you asked, hell i was nice, and cordial like you asked. Well, long story short, i still think you fake.

As for some EO news.......

Who is stealing from Arvid? This i dont know. But... what i do know is.... He has your I.P. He has your whereabouts, and is working on getting you put in jail. Dont people understand you cannot steal from another. I.E. ATLAS???? All i can say is this, if you made,helped made, play on, or even know of a mirror serve delete it. "My brother did it" wont work here.

There is/has been rumors of the V29 coming soon. All i can to this is.... idk (hehe)
Nono, :P I have heard and seen this rumor, coming up more and more. Of all the friends i have on eo (.6), i cannot substantiate this. I do think it is coming, the signs are there.

Well, as always, see you in game :P

MedCat

7 comments:

  1. well i do hope that the admins get there ass in to gear iam waiting for the new ver.29 lol. if it ever comes out!

    as for the other servers well your time will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cat & MRS. Cat XD... I am glad to see you all have a new EO blog going and you will be seeing the small clueless dawg on it, so everyone come back and enjoy the news!

    chiiWaWa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, MedCat
    Nice blog. Keep the news comin'!

    Diz

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY we will be doing our best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wtg stell and Medcat, your talent was being wasted at Endless Report Medcat, you are too much for that jibberish, im happy you have this blog now, wtg, best of luck and yes, Wickedfrost is an idiot.

    ReplyDelete