Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fair Players can play EO too- be suprised?

Ello,
I just wanted to show, and will more, that non-speeders can do, and DO do, whatever the speeders can. Here you see not one, but two dragons being laddered. Laddering, what a forgotten art. We kill everything that is in EO. We can kill Apoz overlord, the new one. We can clear AW blocks with 4 or 5 AW, right at the door. We can do everything in EO. I will show us clearing the AW room, one of the hardest things in EO to do.
I have been told, that even at my level, i cannot tank a AW. ARE YOU KIDDING? You newb hsers have no damn idea. I've been tanking AW's since i was in my 40's. Speeders have no idea how to PLAY EO. I can come up to a dragon, or w/e and speed it dead, it is not hard. (no ive NEVER SPED!) A MORON can do this. The real talent is in knowing you are not able to do it alone, and using teamwork, u pawn. I have been told that i would die killing a simple proto. I can kill one, without the use of a single potion. I have been told that i cannot tank a dragon. I can, and while holding one also.
In short, all you fuc*ing speeders got no idea how to play this little game..... SAD! You sad bastards really think your the cream of the crop. Your the bottom of the barrel.
See, one thing you morns seem to forget. We EARNED our levels. Most of you, bought your chars, (from good friends who quit:( ...) and have no idea what your doing. I've seen it. Hell i killed 2 in Apoz overlord last night. (you know who you are)
Lastly, it is every fair players DUTY to KILL every autoer you see. Every speeders, low leveled must die too. Uniting will do little, but we must.

TTU is recruiting, we are looking for people who got a even a little excited at this post. you know the rules. No nothing but clean pure playing. If we can figure out how to fairly smoke them, we will win this war.
THEIR ARE STRENGTH IN NUMBERS

medcat

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i typo king.
    I said in deleted one=-

    We are recruiting, BUT we review your EO history (i have many friends), we watch you, we even spy on you after recruitment. Sound good? email me medcatdvet@hotmail.com

    Or....pm rilandsmrs me, or jvlds
    It is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post babe and yes non speeders can do it all just a lil slower :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post, and I agree with much of what you've said. Speeders are impatient so they expect everything to happen at the press of a hot-key. I know it's not really relevant anymore but have you ever seen one of them try to fight in PK the couple times speed was fixed? They failed and had to team together (of course, fair players teamed together and jumped on them and I'm gladly guilty of that. =P)

    I've been calling on fair players to unite for some time with little success. What happened with the LoV goes along with what Bajz said about "fair" play being the new elitism; a lot seem to be in it for "bragging rights" or (in the case of the LoV) to push their own agenda. The fair players left on this game need to work together for things to get even a little better, and I'm glad others see that as well.

    If you guys ever want to get together with me (and IVY as we grow =P) you know how to get a hold of me. I have some ideas and it'd be nice to get back at the cheaters, if even just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You said "DO do"
    :p.
    But yea these Speeders are like this=1 week eo
    next WOW
    next Runescape
    Repeat.
    -Dak

    ReplyDelete