Monday, September 14, 2009

hi all, so ive tried for like 8hrs to log into eo no luck! i was getting more frustrated and angry with every failed attempt.after some quick blog lookups i found out that "allegedly" gruntlid is being a little baby and causing problems, now i dont know him except to know he speeds ( enough said ) and i will leave it to others to comment on his immature wanking on thier blogs.
so after a while i got to thinking y am i getting so upset this is just a game, i have enough games and not enough time to play them, plenty of books i want to read, 2 crosstitches to finish and a house to clean............maybe another time? lol. SO Y THE FEELING OF EMPTINESS????????
then it hit me, what im missing is my friends, these ppl from all over the world i share a little bit of time a day with. that led me to thinking about how we all have friends on eo but would those friendships survive if eo wasnt there? would the ppl who yell others names and go *hugs* and <3 all over global and chats remember me STELL in 6mths time with no eo? the egotistical side of me wants to scream HELL YES but the realistic side says probably not.
of course the ppl who matter most to me are on my msn and yahoo as well so i know they wont leave my life so quickly but without eo will those friendships survive? luckily for me i can say with 100% clarity YES.
but it does make me stop and think if all those ppl that r on my "friends" list real friends or just ppl i talk to occasionally? and will i remember them in 6mths time and will they remember me?
let me know what u think and how many of ur eo "friends" r really ur friends?
till next time
xxxxooooo
ril

3 comments:

  1. :)
    Nice perspective.
    Me knows ill be friends with, atleast three.
    They know who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u stretch it to 4 and include meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ril- Yes I can say without a doubt some of the ppl I have met on EO will be in my life forever. You know who you are 8D. Also its nice to encourage your EO friends to try other games with you. I think its pretty clear EO is coming to a close. It would be nice to move friends and guilds somewhere else to stay connected. Some of us are even considering our own game or private server. Can you imagine an admin team consisting of a rep from every fair guild? Anyway, we shall see what happens.

    ReplyDelete